Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by zip-d-dude View Post
    Shug has posted a new video today.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c3K...e_gdata_player

he twerks in it! Shameful, what the man will do to entertain us. I guess it was the next logical step.
    Thanks for the link, lunchtime entertainment!

Hammock
    Blackbird 1.7 dbl XLC
    Tarp
    SuperFly Dig Camo
    Insulation
    HG 20* incu/burrow
    Suspension
    Dutch Clips,bugs
    Images

New To Hammocks

As I said at the start of this thread I had ordered my hammock (WB XLC) and Superfly on Black Friday. But what good is a hammock without some quilts, so on Monday before the sale ended at Hammock Gear I ordered a 20* incubator and Burrow. Now the funny thing is I have never seen a hammock in person, Lots of video's and Web pages but nothing close up. So it's going to be interesting when everything get's here. I have the book " The Ultimate Hang " and it's a great book but....... I think the learning curve is going to start when I open the box.

Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    HG cuben w/doors
    Insulation
    HG, AHE Jarbidge
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Yeah, Shug got me, too. I ordered a WEBB 1.1 dbl on Black Friday, whoopsie slings and tree huggers from Dutch, and an UQ from Arrowhead Equipment a few days ago. I have not slept in a hammock yet, but I can't wait! I even ran by the local golf store today and got them to cut a couple short pieces of a graphite shaft for my knots (no charge). I'm stoked! I even ordered an alcohol stove and pot (like Shug's) as my very old MSR Whisperlite finally bit the dust, and was unrepairable.

(Oh, and the twerking thing is funny!)
    *Formerly "kleinrider"; no longer own any Klein bikes, so figured a change was in order.

Hammock
    Ridge Outdoor Gear Pinnacle 360
    Tarp
    UGQ Rect. and HHex
    Insulation
    DIY CDT/synth sets
    Suspension
    Straps/Speed Hooks
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alf233 View Post
    As I said at the start of this thread I had ordered my hammock (WB XLC) and Superfly on Black Friday. But what good is a hammock without some quilts, so on Monday before the sale ended at Hammock Gear I ordered a 20* incubator and Burrow. Now the funny thing is I have never seen a hammock in person, Lots of video's and Web pages but nothing close up. So it's going to be interesting when everything get's here. I have the book " The Ultimate Hang " and it's a great book but....... I think the learning curve is going to start when I open the box.
    Look around for group hangs and go visit them. Take a tent if your rig hasn't arrived yet.

Most of us here will take a lot of time with you and show you things you wouldn't think of. And then, you'll end up doing the same for the next person.

Take pics of the great unveiling and setup.
    Enjoy and have fun with your family, before they have fun without you

Shuggoody Shug got me as well. I asked myself, how can one man be having so much fun? I got to try this and I did. Now every time I get in my hammock, I have to say whooo buddy! I've never met the guy, but I know if I did a good time would be had. Thanks again Shug, keep the videos coming.

• + New Posts
  • Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234