Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    That was a really cool video. However, you had not UQ or TQ so by rule of man law I'm required to state...You're gonna die!!!

Keep 'em coming. By the by, which video editor are you using?

Hammock
    Hennessy Explorer Deluxe
    Tarp
    DIY Hexish Tarp
    Insulation
    UGQ Zeppelin
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Cool vid. I loved the snowblowing. Never seen that before.
    Thanks to everyone who posted about the music. I couldn't recall what movie I heard it from. I just remember it being an odd choice for the scene that somehow worked perfectly.

Hammock
    Dutchware Chameleon
    Tarp
    Fiber de Cuban
    Insulation
    DIY or Wild.Logics
    Suspension
    Whoopies!
    Images
    Spotz, we may have a lot in common. I ride an ST1300 and am a member on that forum too. Also, from the video looks like you may have some lawn maintenance in your blood as we'll.

Darkbyrd it's Redmax's 8500 model and only have good things to say about it once I am saddled up with it, handy as a shirt pocket for bigger tasks have a hand held for smaller stuff but like to fire it up now and then to give us both some exercise.

Ewker the clearing of the snow patch was just part of the lark for making this video for the guys on St-Owners board timed tent contest, give them something else to give me grief about.

The background music "The Gael" by Dougie MacLean always wants to make me run thru the woods, the louder the faster (and I don't run). I have the track from several sources violin, bagpipes and drums. piano, can't get enough of it and often lay it in over stuff for my own entertainment.

DaddyDaddy in regards to the editor the one used for this was Cyberlinks Powerdirector 12 Ultra a recent upgrade and wanted to use this task as a test mule for it. I realize this is getting a bit windy and this is not the place to review non-liner video editors but I have several (Corel,Sony,Magix, NCH, etc all registered premium packages $$$) Cyberlinks stuff just seems to work better for me cheesey reputation and all.

Oh and as far as the TQ/UQ rules of Man Law I'm covered from a snugfit to a full compliment of Adams stuff and some DIY insultex, just outside the scope of this lark which is what it was intended for

Hammock
    DIY Knotty/Speer special, RED
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    50 extree pounds
    Suspension
    Whoopy slings
    One thing, did anyone else notice just how far in his supports bent when he got in the hammock.

YOWSERS!

Yes I did,

I usually have them back guyed with straps if I plan on being in it for a while, lucked out here, would have added a nice touch if one had snapped, minus the concussion

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12