I recently received a two door multicam Spindrift together with a zero degree Lynx underquilt from Warbonnet. Both items are very nicely made. Used them the day I received them. The Lynx is ridiculously easy to hang (four supplied mini carabiners - clip them to the suspension and you're done -- no adjusting of anything needed).

The Spindrift is a bit of a pain to install, but once in place, it works brilliantly. Instead of removing the shock cord from the mosquito netting to use on the Spindrift, I just made add'l shockcords for the Spindrift which will stay there permanently. l like the fact that Brandon listens to his customers and made the two door version an option.

As I sometimes use a pad in my DL Ridgerunner, I am having a seamstress put in a 30 inch zippered opening in the Spindrift sock below the spreader bar on the head end. This will allow me to keep the Spindrift on when I pack up the hammock but be able to slide the pad in when I hang it the next time without having to take the Spindrift off (or partially off). Might bug screen the doors eventually as well.

I have been very impressed with the quality of products rcvd from Warbonnet -- enough that I caved in last night and ordered the Blackbird as well. I'll be able to compare the bridge design with the gathered end/footbox design. Looking forward to that. My guess is that I'll keep them both!