I would like to thank Hammock Forums and it's members for introducing me to the world of hammock camping. I have been looking for a comfortable sleep system in the back woods for a long time now that would allow me to actually sleep through the night without aches, pains, and appendages going numb. Through all of my trial and error I had not been successful until now. I have been lurking theses forums for quite sometime now with a bit of skepticism, but was persuaded through all of my reading and research to attempt the hang. I just received my Warbonnet Blackbird, Yeti, and OES MacCat Dlx. last week and took it out for my first ever hang on a 3 day 2 night trek. I will NEVER go back to the ground again as I have been elevated to a higher place of being. I had two nights of the BEST sleep I have ever had in the backwoods and probably better than most of the nights I have had in my bed at home. I slept through the night toasty warm in mid 30 deg. weather with slight winds, never awaking from cold, discomfort, or numbness. I awoke for the first time in the back country completely refreshed with no back pain or aches. I will forever hang and be eternally grateful to this place and it's members who have been so instrumental in the improvement of my life and well-being. And a special thanks to WarbonnetGuy (Brandon) and Outdoor Equipment Suppliers (OES Brian) for providing us with such quality products and great customer service.