Thread: Half-squeeze?

Half-squeeze?

Hello again all!

Last night I get into my hammock, and I sorta just naturally get into a very comfortable lay.
    Of course I had to go and ruin this by stressing on if I had set my alarm or not and having to get up and check (I had).

When I got back into that hammock, annoyed that I had to ruin that perfectly good lay, I found that my Hammock was squeezing one of my shoulders due to the fabric coming up at a sharp angle on the side I was laying into (I've been sleeping feet to the right of my head, so this would be the fabric on my right side), my other shoulder, being near the edge of the hammock was just fine, but I couldn't seem to resolve the issue last night.

Honestly, my bet is that this was happening even during my comfortable lay, but I was just hyper sensitive when I was trying to recreate it and noticed it, and now can't UN-notice it.

Anyone have advice?

Hammock
    HH Expedition Zip
    Tarp
    WLtdpl,diySnowFort
    Insulation
    HG Inc10,DIY TQ 0?
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images
    Do you use a pillow?
    I was messing around with a full size pillow in my hammock the other day and I was surprised how much room it opened up for my shoulders. Of course, I'm thinking this is a car-camping or short hike type set up, unless I wanted to go all Clampett style.

Quote Originally Posted by dingbat View Post
    Do you use a pillow?
    I was messing around with a full size pillow in my hammock the other day and I was surprised how much room it opened up for my shoulders. Of course, I'm thinking this is a car-camping or short hike type set up, unless I wanted to go all Clampett style.
    Sometimes, one of the nice things about the hammock is that it naturally elevates my head so a pillow isn't always needed depending on my lay (where as I always need two in a bed), but this was last night so I don't quite remember for sure if I had one or not, or if that was part of the differnece, when I get home I will see how much that changes things.

• + New Posts