SuperFly
    Insulation
    KAQ New River UQ
    Suspension
    DIY Whoopies
    Images

Just feel like hanging around

Hello there all you hammock-ers...

I've presently got an ENO Single Nest which, after reading Derek Hansen's book "The Ultimate Hang", I mounted in my office. Swinging in my ENO seems to help me figure out all of life's problems. After reading Derek's book and watching about 200 of Shug's videos I got the bug to go hammock camping. I love to camp and would have never thought of sleeping overnight in a hammock until I saw Derek on ScoutCircle talking about hammocks and Scouting. And then watching Shug hammock camp in -14 degree winter conditions is what showed me that anything is possible. Now, I'm hooked and waiting for gear to arrive.

After much, too much, research I settle on the WBBB XLC with the Superfly. Looks like it'll be a great combo and can't wait for them to arrive. Ordered on March 18th so tomorrow is two weeks and I'm hoping that Warbonnet Guy finishes up soon so I can take that baby outdoors.

Joined the forum a little while ago and have been soaking up all the knowledge I can so I can try a few things. My wife thinks I'm nuts and my son is waiting to see my BB XLC before he decides. He's leaning towards a Hennessy.

Thanks for all the great advice. See you out in the woods very soon. Brandon, how's that BB XLC coming along?

Rob in WI.

Soon you will make your own gear and fill a garage with strange contraptions. I've seen it , I've done it.

• + New Posts