Quote Originally Posted by Just Jeff View Post
You know what else is awesome in a hammock? My wife lays on her back inside the hammock and I'll lay on the ground below her and massage her back thru the hammock. It's one of the ways I bribed her into the hammock the first few times! Now she's agreed to go hammock camping and even backpacking...but we have to wait until it cools off. Colorado should be good for that! (T-minus 6 months)
Talk about taking one for the team - I hope she returns the favor! That's awesome, Jeff. Any way to get a buy-in, right?

What's this about Colorado? Have you been reassigned? Lucky dog, it's a beautiful place. But every place has its attractions. And you'll be near Cannibal and Warbonnetguy, which I'm not sure if that is good or bad.

Back to side sleeping. I slept in my Clark NA again last night, and again I ended up on my side. So I would have to say the Clark is a great side sleeping hammock, because I never start that way, but always end up on my side, every time. Every other hammock I sleep on my back, or partially on my side. But I wake up in the fetal position or a variation thereof in the Clark every time I sleep in it.