Tarp
    U G Q .
    Insulation
    U G Q .
    Suspension
    RSBTR STRAPS
    Images

Contacting Brandon

Does anyone know how to contact Brandon? i am interested in making a purchase from the warbonnet website and have a question for him and i have been sending emails thru his website as well as pms to him since tuesday with no responce? is there a trick to getting ahold of him or is he away now and i missed the anouncement?

Hammock
    DIY Argon 11.5'
    Tarp
    DIY SuperFly
    Insulation
    HG Inc 0º, UGQ FJ
    Suspension
    Dutch Speedhooks
    Is it possible he's in the woods? Big weekend coming up....

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird SL 1.7
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Yeti and Burrow
    Suspension
    Strap and Buckle
    Patience. He will respond. It may take him a day or two, but he always responds! I am not a total apologist for some of the customer service issues we have with the cottage vendors, but being too forward in trying to communicate can be off putting for them. So give him some time and he will respond. Also, after you order, you will get a Awaiting Fulfillment order status, and it will not change until he ships it. Give them at least 3-4 days past the "expected shipping time" before you request a status. I would rather have him working on cranking out top notch gear than working to give status updates to each order daily.

I admit it is frustrating, but that is just how they work...but they do great work, so I deal with it.

Hammock
    WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    WB Superfly/Edge
    Insulation
    Yeti/Burrow/Woobie
    Suspension
    Whoopie
    He always responded to me within 2 days, usually faster. Sending multiple messages is only going to ensure it will take longer for him to get back to you as he will have to wade through and potentially consolidate all of your messages. If he doesn't respond, he is likely in the woods.

I disagree with the above poster who mentioned something about being off putting to them. This is a business and if they want our money, they should offer the appropriate customer service to get it, regardless of how "off putting' some customers can be. With that said, the OP needs to understand that this is a very small company and you can't expect the same reply speeds that you could with bigger companies that have people hired just for that purpose.

Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    U G Q .
    Insulation
    U G Q .
    Suspension
    RSBTR STRAPS
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by loghangin View Post
    He always responded to me within 2 days, usually faster. Sending multiple messages is only going to ensure it will take longer for him to get back to you as he will have to wade through and potentially consolidate all of your messages. If he doesn't respond, he is likely in the woods.

I disagree with the above poster who mentioned something about being off putting to them. This is a business and if they want our money, they should offer the appropriate customer service to get it, regardless of how "off putting' some customers can be. With that said, the OP needs to understand that this is a very small company and you can't expect the same reply speeds that you could with bigger companies that have people hired just for that purpose.
    I do understand that it is a small buisness, i have never dealt with Brandon before and i dont know what my expectations were but i did think it would not take 2-3 days to answer an email.. i am not judging him, i guess i have just been spoiled by Dutch, who answers all pms and emails within hours everytime and he is also a small vender. i will wait paitently, i just wanted to know if anyone had info on whether or not he was away.

Hammock
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Yeti and Burrow
    Suspension
    Strap and Buckle
    Off putting was probably not the correct way to word it. But I want to be a good customer as well. If I do have an timeline that I need something by, I have never had trouble getting it in time. With Brandon or other vendors here. I feel that if you treat them with respect, then when you do need a "favor", they are more receptive to help.

Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    U G Q .
    Insulation
    U G Q .
    Suspension
    RSBTR STRAPS
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PhiDelt496 View Post
    Off putting was probably not the correct way to word it. But I want to be a good customer as well. If I do have an timeline that I need something by, I have never had trouble getting it in time. With Brandon or other vendors here. I feel that if you treat them with respect, then when you do need a "favor", they are more receptive to help.
    i dont understand? were you trying to say that by me posting this that in some way it is disrespectful of Brandon?? i just wanted to know if he was out hiking or if anyone knew something that i did not know!, i dont think any lines were crossed here ...

Hammock
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Yeti and Burrow
    Suspension
    Strap and Buckle
    No. I was just trying to explain my use of off putting. I dont think you have done anything wrong at all. I used an overly strong wording and wanted to explain my meaning behind it.

when I email him he has gotten back to me in a few days. You will hear from him soon
    'Classic.' A book which people praise and don't read.” ― Mark Twain

Who cares about showers, gourmet food, using flush toilets. Just keep on walking and being away from it all.

There are times that the only way you can do something is to do it alone.

Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    U G Q .
    Insulation
    U G Q .
    Suspension
    RSBTR STRAPS
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewker View Post
    when I email him he has gotten back to me in a few days. You will hear from him soon
    Thanks Ewker, that explains that this is just the norm.. never dealt with him before and now i know

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast