I Wanted to send thanks to all who helped me with choosing a hammock set up for my daughter and I.
A few months ago I posted about getting a set up that wouk keep me close to my 6 year old while hanging. I was asking about purchasing a Clark 180. I found a grand trunk at a local Good Will for $10 for her to practice with.
After reading all of your comments and suggestions, and after speaking with a Clark rep. I wanted to update you all on my purchase.
From Clark's suggestion on to me most of my needs I bought a Tx-250 over the F-180 mostly for more versitality. More air flow and hangs cooler than the Nx-250.
Well while doing a backyard set up my daughter said "but daddy, I don't have one like this" lol so back to Clark... They suggested from their line up for a child to get a tropical or a North American, I decided on the NA cause of the pockets, thought it would keep her more warm and maybe would have fun putting her teddy bear in it at night lol.
I just scored one off of eBay for $200 (not too bad) and we have been using the bunk style hang every weekend and each night she does not have school the next morning.
I think she likes it more than I everyday she ask to sleep in the hammock and when are we going camping with them?

Before finding the NA we shared the Tx-250 for about 2 months sleeping head to toe. Tho I took some knees and elbows from her those times were great and I think she got the bad end with my sticky feet, sorry baby.

For the back yard she has the top bunk but when we go camping I am thinking of putting her on the bottom for easy of entry purposes (suggestions, pros, cons)

Better end this now before I ramble too much of all of our experiences
Again thank you ALL who commented and gave advice...
Now to start the mods out

P.S. this post was created while hanging with her.