Hi everybody. Just a few questions.
1. 2/3 or 3/4 UQ's require a pad, does this pad need to be full size? If not fullsize how do you keep it from sliding down to your back? Secondly, if the pad is full size or less how much will it weigh, and would this weight negate the point of the weight savings with 2/3 or 3/4 UQ? In other words, would it be the same weight to just get a full length uq like a snugfit in reference to weight when compared to a pad + 2/3? (Lowest temps to be experienced is in the 20's - affecting pad selection)
2. Does the Yeti UQ have bungee/shock/some kind of elastic cord to snug it and allow it to move with the body?
3. What are the actual weights of yeti's and te-wa's from those of you who own them.
4. What are the lowest temps that you have gone to with a 2/3 or 3/4 and been comfortable? Please note whether you are a warm or cold sleeper.
FOR WARBONNET OWNERS:
5. How is the fit with snugfits/JRBs/other full length UQ's? Does it require additional straps or clips to hold it in place because of the footbox? Additionally do you find your the UQ moving around and perhaps creating cold spots or letting air in on your BB?