I lurk on numerous forums but seldom post anything.

About a year and a half ago, I purchased a Blackbird 1.7DL and camo Superfly Tarp.

I've slept about a hundred nights in the hammock since then which doesn't make me an expert but I'm quite familiar with my setup.

I've set up in the rain in the dark, in a snow storm, in high winds, and various combinations of those.

Set up is quick, easy, and straightforward.

What's great though is that once I'm set up, I have a great little living space that is comfortable and functional for all my needs. Some of the best sleeps I've had have been in my blackbird. I often dread having to go back to my bed at home. I love nights of wind and rain because the sounds just help me sleep even harder. The new has long since worn off but, I'm really happy with my hammock and tarp. I've found no flaw with the workmanship or quality which makes using it a real pleasure.

I'm sure that some will find fault with Warbonnet, but I haven't seen or read about anything that I would trade my setup for.

During summer in Florida, I do have to switch out my under and top quilt for a pad and poncho liner.

I highly recommend Warbonnet to anyone looking into getting off the ground.