this is my first post so sorry if i ramble on.well about a year ago i found underquilts.com through this site.i needed 2 uqs,1 for me and 1 for my better half.i had looked at it seems every option there was.but nothing was just what i wanted for the price,and with that kind of money involved i was picky.along comes Dave(from what i see in the forums he is not well right now.get well soon dave!)at underquilts.Dave is great to work with and as i have found makes a quality product.being someone with limited skills on the thread inj.i was worried that i might not be up to task but he reassured me that it was a straightfoward job and i should not have a problem.we talked about what i wanted and i ended up getting 2 of his lewis full length uqs with some add ons,grosgrain edging,draft tubes,triangle thingies and suspension.then a few days after placing my order i found out i would be out of town when our agreed on shipping would be going on.called dave and boom!no prob.he would hold shipping for me until i was back!so easy!when they arrived i was overwhelmed with the quality and the completeness of his product.everything i needed to finish the job was there down to the thread!all i had to do was stuff,sew,adjust susp.and enjoy.and enjoy i have,it opened up a new window of time that i could use my hammy and have my wife enjoy hammock camping much more.we had both struggled and tried everything to stay warm nothing worked until now.she had given up and would not go unless we took a tentnow we both sleep warm and toasty and we have dave to thank for it.i do not know if he will still be able to offer this wonderful product in the future,but i know that every time that we set up our now cozy warm hammys i will think of dave and his time and care put into something to keep us warm!once again thanks dave and i highly recommend you to every one.