Hammock
    DH Sparrow
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Phoenix, Fl Jacket
    Suspension
    whoopies
    What a beautiful place. I guess I'm a latecomer to your videos. I'm off to check out more. Thanks for sharing.

Hammock
    WB, JRB, WL
    Tarp
    bigger is better;)
    Insulation
    HG, JRB, UGQ, WL
    Suspension
    If it aint Dutch..
    Images
    Always enjoy watching a BrucieHi5 trip report! Thanks for taking us along. Hope the ankle is all healed up !
    - Loki my videos
    "Climb the mountains and get their good tidings.
    Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees.
    The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy,
    while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn." — John Muir

Hammock
    WarBonnet Blackbird 1.1
    Tarp
    WarBonnet Edge
    Insulation
    4 JRB quilts.
    Suspension
    Home made job.
    Quote Originally Posted by STinGa View Post
    Thanks for taking us along on your trip. This one was just as much fun as the others. The comment about uneven shoes making you walk circles sounds like me goofing off with my kids.

STinGa
    I like the Lego man BBQ thingy. I wonder if there's a Lego hammy man. They could make him look like Mr Shug. Not sure where that uneven shoe mode of thought came from, I bet the kids would have fun with it when you do that sort of thing. You're most surely welcome for the take along, STinGa!

Quote Originally Posted by newlease View Post
    What a beautiful place. I guess I'm a latecomer to your videos. I'm off to check out more. Thanks for sharing.
    It sure is nice to hike around there, it's like a big, free, adventure playground. If you want to watch any of my other videos, make sure you have plenty of coffee to keep yourself awake.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Always enjoy watching a BrucieHi5 trip report! Thanks for taking us along. Hope the ankle is all healed up !
    I'm glad you enjoyed it and you're welcome for the take along, Loki! The ankle was alright by the next day. Maybe the cup of concrete worked a bit after all. It was surprisingly very mild. The jiggly legs weren't so mild and took a couple of days to came good.
    Bruciehi5 Videos
    15 Trip Reports
    2 DIYs

Images
    Outstanding video BH5 with breathtaking views. I cringed when you turned your ankle and almost took a header - done that one several times myself. Glad to see it only gave you a case of jiggly legs.
    Jiggly Legs - weren't they an opening act for AC/DC in the late 70's?

Hammock
    WBXLC, WBBB, LiteOwl
    Tarp
    Superfly, MambaJam
    Insulation
    HG Phoenix, WL Sum
    Suspension
    Webbing, Whoopies
    Images
    Thumbs up to Mt. Maroon.
    That looked like a nice bushwhack.. interesting (dry) waterfalls, good views, and plenty of places to explore. Glad your stumbling wasn't at the waterfall.
    I have to admit watching this two times. The first time, I'd had a few alcoholic drinks, and let's just say I remembered some parts. Today I had some caffeine and I enjoyed it again

One tech question... I know you have a seperate microphone.. are you wearing it under your shirt? I didn't see it, so I'm assuming so.

Hammock
    SLD SL, WBBB XLC, TTTG
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    AHE, HG
    Suspension
    Various
    Great trip report! I always look forward to the next one. I probably won't ever make it down to Australia, so I will enjoy it through your videos.

I enjoy hiking solo also. I'm disappointed when I get to my destination and there are others there. Some places you can expect that, but there are lots of out of the way areas where a guy can enjoy a beautiful view in peace and quiet. Thanks for sharing your hike.

Hammock
    Warbonnet BB DL 1.1 & Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Black MacCat Del.
    Insulation
    Yeti 3,4 & HRQ/HGB
    Suspension
    webbing/whoopie
    Images
    Nice as usual Brucie. Great view from the top. Thanks
    " The mind creates the abyss, the heart crosses it."

“The measure of your life will not be in what you accumulate, but in what you give away.” ~Wayne Dyer

www.birchsidecustomwoodwork.com

Hammock
    WarBonnet Blackbird 1.1
    Tarp
    WarBonnet Edge
    Insulation
    4 JRB quilts.
    Suspension
    Home made job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roche View Post
    Outstanding video BH5 with breathtaking views. I cringed when you turned your ankle and almost took a header - done that one several times myself. Glad to see it only gave you a case of jiggly legs.
    Jiggly Legs - weren't they an opening act for AC/DC in the late 70's?
    The ankle roll part sure was a bit cringy. The slow mo showed a good, fairly heavy, ankle lock up. It was very interesting to be able to see how that kind of thing happens, when not paying attention. It's good to know I'm not the only one who stumbles through the piney woods. I thought Jiggly Legs was Bon Scott's nick name. He used to get a bit tipsy, so the name would fit.

Thanks for watching and for commenting, Roche, really good!

Quote Originally Posted by TallPaul View Post
    Thumbs up to Mt. Maroon.
    That looked like a nice bushwhack.. interesting (dry) waterfalls, good views, and plenty of places to explore. Glad your stumbling wasn't at the waterfall.
    I have to admit watching this two times. The first time, I'd had a few alcoholic drinks, and let's just say I remembered some parts. Today I had some caffeine and I enjoyed it again

One tech question... I know you have a seperate microphone.. are you wearing it under your shirt? I didn't see it, so I'm assuming so.
    Well, hello there, TallPaul,

Good to hear you're gaining a bit of experience with watching my videos. If you want to play it safe, drink and pass out. If you feel like torturing yourself, a good 6 scoop cup of coffee should keep you awake long enough to suffer your way though the video. You could write a book... How To Sleep Or Suffer Your Way Though a BrucieHi5 Video. It would sell like hot poo.

Thanks for the extra big effort to watch the video, TallPaul and for commenting on it too!

I'll just hand you over the Trever in the technical department and he can answer your tech question. It's a bit too complicated for me.

Yeah, Trevo ere... How ya goen mate. Yeahhh, he stickz the mic under hiz shirt in about the middle and at the bottom of the zipper. No wucken forrys mate! See ya round like a rissole!

Quote Originally Posted by KSC View Post
    Great trip report! I always look forward to the next one. I probably won't ever make it down to Australia, so I will enjoy it through your videos.

I enjoy hiking solo also. I'm disappointed when I get to my destination and there are others there. Some places you can expect that, but there are lots of out of the way areas where a guy can enjoy a beautiful view in peace and quiet. Thanks for sharing your hike.
    Hi there KSC! That's the best thing about the trip reports, being able to see, and arm chair hike in, places we will probably never get to go. We get to see some extra great hiking places, via the Hammock Forum trip reports. Beautiful views and peace and quiet go together, I reckon. Group hikers tend to just get the views and miss out on the quiet part. Thanks for looking and typing, KSC!

Quote Originally Posted by mbiraman View Post
    Nice as usual Brucie. Great view from the top. Thanks
    Thanks for taking a look, mbiraman! All you have to do to get a great view is go out the back door! lol I've got a vision of the mountain view from your back veranda. Step off the back and you're on the hiking trail. Not good luck, but good planning on your part.
    Bruciehi5 Videos
    15 Trip Reports
    2 DIYs

Hammock
    Bonefire whisper/Airship
    Tarp
    Airship
    Insulation
    WB Yeti//HG TQ
    Suspension
    All in one
    Images
    Awesome video! Did you just fart at 7:18 .. Lmao!
    Don't be scared ,it's just a beard.

My youtube videos on Hiking ,Camping & Cooking

Hammock
    WarBonnet Blackbird 1.1
    Tarp
    WarBonnet Edge
    Insulation
    4 JRB quilts.
    Suspension
    Home made job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx View Post
    Awesome video! Did you just fart at 7:18 .. Lmao!
    Although it seemed like a fart, it was actually some very fancy special affects. I got a fart sound file off the Net and stuck it in the video. It's in three spots. Seemed like a good idea at the time. Thanks for watching and for noticing the fart file, Jaxx
    Bruciehi5 Videos
    15 Trip Reports
    2 DIYs

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast