Hammock
    WB Blackbird XLC
    Tarp
    WB SuperFly
    Insulation
    HG Burrow, KAQ UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Pasturepony, I might have missed it, but did you ever say if you're going to use this for sleeping (i.e. all night long), or just for recreation and maybe naps?

We have a similar problem in my cousin's backyard where the only trees are really close together (like the area of your trailer). We find that just lounging around it's OK to have the hammock close like that, but we still haven't found a way to make it comfortable to sleep in for anything but a 15 minute nap.

Thanks! My family is out of town in 2 weeks so I think I'm going to camp out in the backyard forest with dif tree spaces all week

I went ahead and tested the 103 inside the back area and it seems okay but I'm learning through trial and error...would have been better with the eyebolts lower but then the horse could potentially injure themselves on the hardware. So I think I need to shorten the suspension and use the stepstool to get in it for a more comfortable hang?

The hammock would be for sleeping...my endurance races are generally multi days.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hammock
    ENO single nest
    Pasturepony, try this hang calculator on The Ultimate Hang's website. I found it helpful while trying to figure the hang distance & height for my indoor hanging. http://theultimatehang.com/hammock-hang-calculator/
    July 22 is International Hammock Day, and July 23 is National Hot Dog Day. It was the rest of times, it was the wurst of times...

Hammock
    WB Blackbird
    Tarp
    WB Edge
    Insulation
    HG UQ, UGQ TQ
    Suspension
    Hybrid/varies
    113" is is cutting it close. I would use the 144" span. Remember to select the sides you put the anchors on so that you leave room for your head and feet sticking out to the sides.

The longer distance also lets you keep the anchors high to protect the livestock and still hang closer to the floor.
    "Every human being holds something holy. We can all have some respect for that." - Omar Marzouk

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12