Hammock
    MIYANC CUSTOM
    Tarp
    YUKON DIAMOND
    Insulation
    SWEET BABY LOVIN
    Suspension
    MIYANC DIY CUSTOM
    I do have a scale, ill check them tonight when i get home from work.

I will also try and edit the above posts with the pictures again.

Hammock
    Thunderbird 11ft
    Tarp
    Old Man Winter
    Insulation
    UGQ 20*
    Suspension
    Cinch Buckles
    Images
    Looking forward to see how they came out SirLips!!
    Puppy love melts even a cold heart

Hammock
    DIY Bananahammock
    Tarp
    Dutch Duo
    Insulation
    DIY / HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Kevlar & UCR
    I wasn't interested in a DIY hammock before, but this thread may have inspired me to give it a go. Thanks.

Hammock
    MIYANC CUSTOM
    Tarp
    YUKON DIAMOND
    Insulation
    SWEET BABY LOVIN
    Suspension
    MIYANC DIY CUSTOM
    photos on last page are fixed...atleast i can see them again now. let me know if they are/are not working.

Hammock
    Thunderbird 11ft
    Tarp
    Old Man Winter
    Insulation
    UGQ 20*
    Suspension
    Cinch Buckles
    Images
    Looks pretty sweet SirLips!
    Puppy love melts even a cold heart

Hammock
    Work in Prog
    Images
    Pictures fixed. But my monitor is now broken. I guess I shouldnt have flipped it on it side...jk. we live in the world of tablets.

I know your new to hanging, but I would not recommend setting up across a trail. You might wake up with a bike rider in there with you, bazinga. I wish I had trees in my yard.

All looks good. Just to be sure take a close up picture of the whoopie over the toggle. Just to make sure you dont bounce.

Also remeber to check over the lines. Milk your buries, make sure the channels are setting up. Get in and give it a little bounce.

I am glad I put that larger opening on one side so you could slid the net across.

Hammock
    Work in Prog
    Images
    Sirlips, hope all is good out in the piney woods. Watch out for the canadian mounted police.

Hammock
    MIYANC CUSTOM
    Tarp
    YUKON DIAMOND
    Insulation
    SWEET BABY LOVIN
    Suspension
    MIYANC DIY CUSTOM
    Received the bug net last night, attached it to the second hammock, hung for a bit...wanted to sleep for a bit... Leaving in 2 days for the trip, so that will come soon enough.

We are now working on hanging the DIY UQ. trying to figure out the best way to attach the bungy straps to the sleeping bags, with no thread injector. We are going to play with tarp clips, small I bolt with large washer, simply popping a hole in the 4 corners and hooking the bungies thru, and anything else we think of while doing those 3. I was amazed how warm the UQ made it in just seconds, when we rigged it up last night. No way could we have slept in it last night with an UQ...but we also had the pad still in also. I think we may just end up adding some wings to the CCF pad and using that. but we will bring the UQ set up just incase. it is 2 miles from canada and the night temps are hard to guess.

If i dont talk to you all before the trip...I will be sure to post when we return, with lots of pictures, stories and lies (we are fishermen)

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE. MIYANC! HAMMECK!!

Hammock
    Work in Prog
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SirLips View Post
    Received the bug net last night, attached it to the second hammock, hung for a bit...wanted to sleep for a bit... Leaving in 2 days for the trip, so that will come soon enough.

We are now working on hanging the DIY UQ. trying to figure out the best way to attach the bungy straps to the sleeping bags, with no thread injector. We are going to play with tarp clips, small I bolt with large washer, simply popping a hole in the 4 corners and hooking the bungies thru, and anything else we think of while doing those 3. I was amazed how warm the UQ made it in just seconds, when we rigged it up last night. No way could we have slept in it last night with an UQ...but we also had the pad still in also. I think we may just end up adding some wings to the CCF pad and using that. but we will bring the UQ set up just incase. it is 2 miles from canada and the night temps are hard to guess.

If i dont talk to you all before the trip...I will be sure to post when we return, with lots of pictures, stories and lies (we are fishermen)

Hope it goes well for all you guys.

Hammock
    Hammeck Envy-S
    Tarp
    HG
    Insulation
    HG
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Quote Originally Posted by SirLips View Post

You're very welcome! Enjoy the trip!
    Hammeck - Hammocks, stands, and accessories, made by the Meck family.

Like us on Facebook!

• + New Posts
  • Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast