Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    okay. So I contacted the manufacturer with some "suggestions" on the product (like replacing the biners, and printing some instructions on their product card for hanging the ridge line for the net). In said Email I asked them what kind of warranty they had on their products, explained the what had happened and how. I did not expect a reply from them as their website has next to no contact info and you can't even purchase any of their products from it.

the first reply I received sounded like they might be interested in repairing the net (not that I wanted them to). They asked me for purchase information and photos of the tears. So I sent them just that.

Their second reply was short, rude, but to the point. There is no warranty on the bug net.

The only reason i'm posting this is so that other people can take this into account while deciding on whether or not to purchase the unit.

Banned
    Hammock
    Cotton Amazonian, WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    Kelty, WB Superfly
    Insulation
    uq or pad
    Suspension
    Webbing, Whoopies
    Images

Thanks for the feedback on Bear Grylls (sp) intentional

I'm not surprised that a hammock manufacturer would not warranty a net, but there is never an excuse for customer service to be rude. I have had a few do that to me. They would be wise just to say thank you for your suggestions (maybe we will consider them) and sorry we cannot be of any further assistance. Or if we can be of and further assistance call/email back. I have had customers give me terrible suggestions but always thanked them, they all have friends who buy products and services. Sometimes I think about the suggestion later and realized there were some good spinoff ideas in it, or it was actually a great idea and I was being a snob. www.theultimatehang.com card style instructions. Dang pay Derek Hansen royalties for it.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12