point me in the right direction?

okay. so since my BG hammock had a catastrophic failure today, and i'm in need of a second hammock anyways (especially while the other one is repaired; as soon as i figure out how to do that) i was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction.

so where do i need to look for a 10ft 1.9oz single or double layer with integral mosquito net, WSs, tree huggers, biners for less than $100. Or with a tarp for under $150. A cottage vendor would be preferable, or a board member.

Hammock
    All Hennessy,All Day
    Tarp
    GG12x12,WL OMW
    Insulation
    SuperShelter
    Suspension
    Garda Hitch
    Images
    Only hammock with integrated bugnet that I know of for under 100 is the grand trunk skeeter beater pro and I have no clue but id guess it isnt 10ft, 100 is kind of low unless you're making it yourself. If your price range went up to 125-150 then you would have more options but only options with tarp for that price is Hennessey hammock expedition and it wont be 10ft either so I dont know what to tell ya
    Dale Gribble: I'm thinking, "new hammock." For me, laying and swaying in a hammock is like a steady morphine drip without the risk of renal failure.

Randy : yea but just remember yer roots and where ya come from....you got Hennessy in yer blood son......

okay. so if i bumped up the budget which direction would you point me in?

Hammock
    All Hennessy,All Day
    Tarp
    GG12x12,WL OMW
    Insulation
    SuperShelter
    Suspension
    Garda Hitch
    Images
    If you could swing the 150 and didn't need the tarp then id send you to dream hammock for the roaming gnome 10ft for 125 and you have alot of fabric options, hammeck also makes a hammock at 10ft for 120. Both those hammocks have the integrated bugnet. I think the Hennessey hammock explorer edition without the tarp for 140 but its a bit under 10ft
    Dale Gribble: I'm thinking, "new hammock." For me, laying and swaying in a hammock is like a steady morphine drip without the risk of renal failure.

Randy : yea but just remember yer roots and where ya come from....you got Hennessy in yer blood son......

Hammock
    Hammeck Envy-S
    Tarp
    HG
    Insulation
    HG
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Quote Originally Posted by NewtonGT View Post
    If you could swing the 150 and didn't need the tarp then id send you to dream hammock for the roaming gnome 10ft for 125 and you have alot of fabric options, hammeck also makes a hammock at 10ft for 120. Both those hammocks have the integrated bugnet. I think the Hennessey hammock explorer edition without the tarp for 140 but its a bit under 10ft
    Thanks for mentioning us! Just want to clear the prices up a bit... Our Netty starts at $125 (not $120) for the 10 ft. single layer option. At the moment, we also have an 11 ft. single layer Netty on our clearance section for $125.
    Hammeck - Hammocks, stands, and accessories, made by the Meck family.

Like us on Facebook!

Hammock
    All Hennessy,All Day
    Tarp
    GG12x12,WL OMW
    Insulation
    SuperShelter
    Suspension
    Garda Hitch
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by meckelangelo View Post
    Thanks for mentioning us! Just want to clear the prices up a bit... Our Netty starts at $125 (not $120) for the 10 ft. single layer option. At the moment, we also have an 11 ft. single layer Netty on our clearance section for $125.
    Hey im sorry about the mix up! I was being lazy and guessing the price but you do have a great prices!

Hammock
    Hammeck Envy-S
    Tarp
    HG
    Insulation
    HG
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Quote Originally Posted by NewtonGT View Post
    Hey im sorry about the mix up! I was being lazy and guessing the price but you do have a great prices!
    No worries! You were only off by $5! Thanks!
    Hammeck - Hammocks, stands, and accessories, made by the Meck family.

Like us on Facebook!

• + New Posts