DIY
    Tarp
    DIY
    Insulation
    EE TQ, HG UQ
    Suspension
    Cinch Buckle

DIY Supplier Spreadsheet

Has anyone put together a spreadsheet of the various DIY products used in hammock/tarp/quilt construction and the suppliers that offer those products? It would be helpful to be able to reference a list of products and see who sells each one. So if I'm looking for Lash It, I can check the list and know I need to talk with vendors x, y, and z.

You can get a general idea where most people get their gear if you read enough posts, but the thread I ran across today that mentioned the great sale on Dynaglide made me think it would be helpful to have some kind of list, since I most likely would have never discovered that particular vendor on my own. Has anyone been crazy enough to tackle this or am I volunteering myself by suggesting it?

Hammock
    Work in Prog
    Images
    Sounds like a great idea. Its may be a bit of work, maybe a shared google docs so it can be updated by all.

Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    U G Q .
    Insulation
    U G Q .
    Suspension
    RSBTR STRAPS
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceman View Post
    Has anyone put together a spreadsheet of the various DIY products used in hammock/tarp/quilt construction and the suppliers that offer those products? It would be helpful to be able to reference a list of products and see who sells each one. So if I'm looking for Lash It, I can check the list and know I need to talk with vendors x, y, and z.

You can get a general idea where most people get their gear if you read enough posts, but the thread I ran across today that mentioned the great sale on Dynaglide made me think it would be helpful to have some kind of list, since I most likely would have never discovered that particular vendor on my own. Has anyone been crazy enough to tackle this or am I volunteering myself by suggesting it?
    Most of us just go to Dutchwaregear.com first and if he dont have it check with DIY supply., after awhile you will know who has what, looking around for things sometimes leads to finding stuff you didn't even know you needed..

Hammock
    Work in Prog
    Images
    Just going to dutch finds me things I dont need, but get anyway, then need more.

• + New Posts