SLD TR, BIAS HL
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    HG, UGQ, AHE
    Suspension
    DW Whoopies/Straps

What a surprise!

I came home today, (Monday) after a so-so day at work. I was looking forward to finding an envelope of fabric in the mailbox for my hammock but it was not there. I gathered the mail from the box and sifted through it on the way back to the house. I came across a note saying there was a package to pick up at the post office and needed a signature to claim it. I thought great its the fabric! Bonus was the post office doesnt close till 7:00. So off I rush to the PO. I get to the PO and I quickly procede to the counter and drast a big line. So I patiently wait my turn, tapping my foot and looking at all the packaging stuff, saying to myself why must there be such a line? Finally, my turn at the counter. I happily give my claim ticket to the attendant and off she goes to find my package. She returns with a medium sized box, not the smaller envelope I was expecting. I thought that it was odd that 5 yards of fabric would be sent in such a box. But I didnt care, my fabric had arrived. So I sign on the dotted line, show I.D., do all the protocal for the transfer and off I go back to my truck. I get to the truck and place my box next to me. As Im pulling out the drive, Im still baffled by its size. Still thinking, why on earth would you send some fabric in a box of this size? So I investigate further, reading the label to find out exactly what it is and from whom. Upon reading the label I see it has been shipped from Underground Quilts. What? What is this?? This cannot be. I just checked the status of the quilts I had ordered for my kiddos last night and the site showed "in progress". So I am super excited at this point and make record time home without a ticket. I pull into the driveway once again, but this time in a much better mood than before. I jumped out of the truck and rushed to find the closest object to open this box of newly aquired downy goodness. I swear I heard that sound of "AAAHHHHH!!" you know the sound, when you open that certain something. And there they were...two of the most beautiful, well made, light weight TQ's anyone could ask for. I stood there holding them and admiring the quality and all that came with them. What a surprise I came home to today. Im still smiling. But and there is always a but....I will not get to give them to the kiddos until this weekend. Im am super happy and impressed by UGQ for the "freaky fast Jimmy Johns" delivery time. I was not expecting them to be here this soon and figured I would have to wait atleast another two weeks to give them away. I get the kiddos every other wkend, yeah, its like that. But this wkend is going to be super great. I cannot wait!!! I want to say Thank You to Paul and Missy at UGQ for all the help, pics, support you provide to all of us here on HF's. I am extremely happy with the service, communication, quality, blood, sweat and tears you put into UGQ's. I am going to have my kiddos give a review of their new TQ's this wkend. Stay tuned!! Thank You again, Brad
    Last edited by Silvertip47203; 08-18-2014 at 23:51.

Hammock
    Ridge Outdoor Gear Pinnacle 360
    Tarp
    UGQ Rect. and HHex
    Insulation
    DIY CDT/synth sets
    Suspension
    Straps/Speed Hooks
    Images
    "freaky fast Jimmy Johns"

I love this term and the commercials. This is exactly right about UGQ. Great for you.

And sounds like you already forgot about the fabric. Yes, the fabric you still got coming.
    Enjoy and have fun with your family, before they have fun without you

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Great to read your enthusiasm))))))
    Enjoy your hammock time.
    Shug
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

Hammock
    Blackbird 1.7 double
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    UGQs ZEPPELIN
    Suspension
    Dutch Clips
    Images
    UGQ make some nice stuff. Hopefully one day I will be able to get one.
    I am still 18 but with 52 years of experience !

I love your excitement. Nothing quite like a good surprise, and nothing quite like a good UGQ.
    If you prepare for failure you will probably succeed.

• + New Posts