Underquilt Ordered

After several posts asking for input, I pulled the trigger yesterday and ordered a Greylock 3. As usual, Jack was very efficient and professional to conduct the transaction on the phone. He indicated that I would most likely have the quilt in my possession on Friday or Saturday. I asked him to wait and ship the quilt on Monday. I just wanted to see what it's like to wait a week for gear. Everything I've ordered from JRB or Wilderness Logics has arrived within two days. Just thought for once I'd experience a week wait for my gear so I would know what everyone else writes about.
    Thanks to the Jacks and everyone that answered questions on my previous posts!
    HH

Hammock
    JRB BMBH
    Tarp
    JRB 11x10 Cat Tarp
    Insulation
    JRB UQ of season
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyHanger View Post
    After several posts asking for input, I pulled the trigger yesterday and ordered a Greylock 3. As usual, Jack was very efficient and professional to conduct the transaction on the phone. He indicated that I would most likely have the quilt in my possession on Friday or Saturday. I asked him to wait and ship the quilt on Monday. I just wanted to see what it's like to wait a week for gear. Everything I've ordered from JRB or Wilderness Logics has arrived within two days. Just thought for once I'd experience a week wait for my gear so I would know what everyone else writes about.
    Thanks to the Jacks and everyone that answered questions on my previous posts!
    HH
    HH

LMAO!...So funny...

"I asked him to wait and ship the quilt on Monday. I just wanted to see what it's like to wait a week for gear....Just thought for once I'd experience a week wait for my gear so I would know what everyone else writes about."

Pan
    Ounces to Grams.

www.jacksrbetter.com ... Largest supplier of camping quilts and under quilts...Home of the Original Nest Under Quilt, and Bear Mountain Bridge Hammock. 800 595 0413

Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    U G Q .
    Insulation
    U G Q .
    Suspension
    RSBTR STRAPS
    Images
    Nice, there's something to be said about getting your gear in a timely manner.Ill bet that it shipped out today anyway!!

• + New Posts