I picked up the materials to make a Purple netless 11' hammock, and matching Asym tarp for a RL friend of mine, who has since decided not to do the hammock "thing".. I've had the materials for 2 months, and they never got used, so rather then packing the raw materials up, I'm offering them here. Built to your specs, with whatever options you desire (RL Organizer, Bishop bags, peak bags etc.)

For the hammock I can do up to 11', with a Dynaglide RL and Amsteel Continuous loops. I do not have any other suspension materials on hand, but I will splice/install custom suspension (dutchware, whoopies, etc) if you have the materials shipped to me.

For the tarp, I can do an 11' Asym tarp, with reinforced tie outs, with grosgrain loops, D rings, or Line Locs.

I've offered something like this before, with great results, on both sides, but I'm going to lick a few of the more obvious questions right off the bat:

I will not do an integrated net right now, I don't have the time, or space to be able to hang the hammock to pin the net.
I do not have the time/space/materials on hand to do anything larger than an asym tarp.

As far as what I'm looking for in trade: I love knives, flashlights and fire (prefer woodburning stoves), but I'll consider anything in trade.