Thread: NANO-7 Hammock

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hammock
    GT Double Hammock
    Tarp
    Funky Forest Tarp

NANO-7 Hammock

Hey all, CHO here, sorry it's been a while since i've been on the forum. It's been a wild and crazy first year as Grand Trunk. Thanks to those of you that have helped our company grow and succeed this year, we couldn't do it without you.

We have a new website that is about 90% complete right now, but still worth checking out. We've added another 10 products this year, all are doing really well!

The one product in particular that i think the forum audience will love is the NANO-7 hammock from GT. It's made from 1.27 ounce ripstop nylon, weighs only 6.7 ounces, is 9' long X 4' wide and holds up to 300 lbs. It's by far the lightest hammock on the market (that we've found at least) and is so amazingly small when inside the stuff sack. Swapped out the "S" hooks for weight bearing biners as well.

All in all, it's a great product that clearly helps us avoid the "i would take a hammock with me, but it's too heavy issue"....no longer can tent dwellers talk smack about weight, or size, because it's not an issue anymore!

The product is new this year, so not all retailers have them in stock yet, but we do. www.grandtrunkgoods.com $69.99 or 877-365-2965 and like i said, the site is 90% so if you have any trouble, just pick up the phone and give us a holler. Also, new on the site is the GT charity donation section, which allows the buyer to choose 1 of 5 different charities that GT will donate 5% of total sale to the chosen charity.

They are:

1.) Leave no Trace--Great organization
    2.) National Forest Foundation--we take the 5% and then donate one tree for every dollar.
    3.) Surfrider Foundation--Helps protect oceans and reefs around the world
    4.) Save the Tatas--Who doesn't love the Tatas?
    5.) Free Kibble--really cool website that was started by a 12 year old little girl that loves animals and thinks they should all get to eat

http://www.outdoorzy.com/gear/review.cfm/reviewid-230/

Review of the NANO-7 that came out this morning.

I hope you have a chance to check out the new site and would love to hear feedback from your experience on the site. [email protected]

Happy Hanging!
    CHO
    Last edited by Chief Hammock Officer; 08-24-2009 at 17:53. Reason: typo
    Owner--Grand Trunk
    "Goods for the Road"

www.grandtrunkgoods.com

• + New Posts