In an effort to keep this from happening to you, please limit your addictions to one and never start the second one.

We are all aware of the gear buying and making addiction and many of us suffer from it. I have another, sewing machines. I have a perfectly good Sailrite sewing machine, a year old. Does everything I need it to, Sails, Canvas, Upholstery. My wife has 2 sewing machines in addition to mine. In the last week, I purchased an industrial Singer 211G, which is a newer model (still 40 years old) of the 111W that upholsterers have used for 60 years. It's needle feed(compound feed). I also purchased a Industrial Style (but Commercial Duty) Singer 20U, which is a Zig Zag machine and the machine my Sailrite was based on. Basically, an older (probably better for hammocks and gear) version of the machine I already have. But Wait!!!

I have learned to repair and time/tune sewing machines. So now I am trying to purchase a Singer 301 AND a Singer Featherweight because the price is right and I THINK I can make buck on it. Where does this end??!!! I can't make gear for working on sewing machines. My wife has literally drawn an imaginary line in HER sewing room and said "Put all you want on your side, but don't cross this line."