Well here we go....I wanted to go out for a day hike to a spot i hiked and camped a few years ago i wanted to look for a new spot to hang on an overnight trip in the winter so i loaded up my Northface hammerhead with my JetBoil,few odd and ends and lunch,hiking poles,sidearm and off i went

The land i was hiking on i use to keep an eye on a few years back...i still do...just not like i use too anyway they select cut the area last year so this was the first time i'v been back since they did this...so everything was different from the start lots of new paths and logging roads so i ended up walking a logging road for a mile till i got to a path and walked this path for a half a mile and came up on a campsite...well i should say a party spot but was pretty clean so i hiked alittle more didn't get far till i was almost ran over by an ATV ...and i got alittle futher...and almost got ran over ....again...
needless to say all i could hear all day was ATV's
so i headed back and stopped at the party spot i past coming in and was going to make lunch ...but i just put my pack on and headed back to the truck....it's a shame the kids have the hole MNT ripped up and trashed ....
so i guess i won't be doing an overnight there lol....i felt like i was hiking in an ATV park
so i'll just do an overnight on the AT ....