I have just about convinced myself that I need / want a Clark hammock. I looking at the North American, NX150 and the NX250. Due their 4 season capabilities. I am 6'3" tall and weigh 220lbs. The comfort graphs of the various hammocks on the Clark website. Show that at my height and weight I should be comfortable in any of the three. The North American and the NX150 have the same dimensions at 47.5 wide and 96.5 long. With the essential difference being the separate fly and flexible poles on the NX150. The NX250 is 50.25 wide and 108.5 long basically 3' wider and 12 inch longer. With the North American at $299, the NX150 at $379 and the NX250 at $419. Obviously the NX250 being the roomiest of the three would be the most comfortable. And I assume would have more head room when sitting up. I value the thoughts and opinions of the members here. I tend to move around allot in my sleep. IE: on my back for awhile then roll to one side or the other for awhile. So would the NA and the 150 being narrower restrict my movement? I am sure that there a members here who are of a similar size to me. Who either own or have used the various hammocks that I am considering. What are your thoughts and opinions? The NA price at $299 looks really appealing. But would I be comfortable in it or the 150? I have a Speer winter tarp so if I went with the NX150 or NX250 I could knock off $55 of the price of either one $319 or $379 respectfully. My head is spinning and I do not know which direction to turn. It's allot of money no matter which way I go. I want to make sure that I spend my money wisely. The extra room of the NX250 really looks appealing. But is it that much a improvement over the other two. To justify the additional bucks. HELP!