I am requesting that only those members who would be interested in participating in this group buy vote in this poll. If you have absolutely no intention of purchasing a Buff, regardless of the final design, please refrain from voting.

I went back through the old design thread and picked the top 3 choices according to member response. I've also included a variant of the Moon design with a simple gradient background.

This poll will be open for voting for the next 10 days. Whichever design has the most votes at the end of the voting period is what will be using for the Hammock Forums Custom Buff. In case of a tie, the moderation team will decide between the 2 most popular choices.

After the design choice is made we will be asking the members of HF to help finalize the design so that it can be submitted to the designers at Buff. They require that the graphics be in a Vector format along with the proper colors taken from a Pantone color chart. Buff will answer basic questions, but they require a deposit before they actually start manipulating the design we submit. Once the Buff design team takes over, we only get 2 revisions.

After everything is finalized with Buff we will start taking payments. pgibson heading up this group buy, including accepting payments, packaging, and shipping the Buffs (big thanks to Paul for this). Paul will set up a website for accepting payments. Pricing will be based off of the cost for 100 Buffs, plus a flat shipping rate, and fees (like Paypal). There will be no commitment, pre-order, or wait list.

When we are ready to accept payments, an announcement will go out to all members, either via PM or email. We will take orders for a week before we stop taking payments and the group buy closes.

For this group buy, PayPal will be the only method of payment accepted. Setting up a PayPal account is easy and free.

I know that this group buy has not gone as smoothly as we would have liked. It's time to put that behind us and forge ahead.

The Winner: