As a noob I have been in a search for a design to make for a side sleeper with a 25yr old auto back injury. Now this could change if comfort eliminated the pain. But on my Select Comfort bed with a 2" memory foam pad at some point in the night I switch sides. I'm sometime in fetal or capt morgan style with pillows between legs. The WBBB kept coming up as most comfortable for fetal sleepers. The length and whip was a noted factor for its comfort. That the footbox dosen't affect the lay just the diagonal. The BB would be a little more complicated to make and I have concern about the footbox being a lefty or righty. I'm actually mixed laterally. I noticed a few people that have the BB also tried the Switchback but some sold them later on(switchback search). Correct me if I'm wrong that the BB is 65" x 120" with a channeled and rolled over whip. The Switchback is 52" x 120" with a channeled but gathered whip. My question for those people who have had both a BB and a Switchback is which was more comfortable for a fetal sleeper and why? Those with a Switchback did you ever try the WB whip on it ? I hope this was the right place to pose this question.