So I plan bringing my HH Expedition to Bonnaroo this year (Manchester, TN), and because this may be the first chance I get to use it in a real-time situation I have a few questions.

As far as insulation goes, where should my concerns lie? This will be my first time at Bonnaroo also, so I do not know what to expect. **It should be noted this is far from my first time camping, but easily my first time with a hammock.** However, I expect that the days will be warm to sweating-hot and the nights will be chilly to warm. Also, rain is a definite possibility so, the humidity/mugginess is a factor I am also considering.

My setup thus far is the HH, a stake bag with 4 stakes and 2x 50' utility rope. Does anyone have any advice on how I can improve?

My immediate future plans (aka after work today ) entail me going to walmart and picking up 2x CCF pads. My motive here is to increase comfortability while sleeping more so than providing insulation -- but I don't know if a pad is necessary or not!!

Lastly, should I include a sleeping bag in my setup? I am reluctant because I picture it being too warm at the festival to be useful. But then again, I'm the noob here.
Thanks!

-legs