Hi all,

This last month was the first time I hung. The first trip was 2 nights and the second about a week later on a 3 day trip. I am currently in a Skeeter Beeter Pro due to being 6'3" and 220 lbs. The first night I slept in the SB I did not have enough space between trees and ended up in a C shape all night. Determined it had to be better than that the next night I made sure I found a spot with more span and got a flatter lay and was much better off. On the second trip I stayed in the same place and changed a few things each night (experimented). The flatter the hang the more comfortable I was in general but still felt pinned to the middle and was not able to get sideways very easily. I like to sleep on my side at home and just couldn't get lights out comfortable. Reading a few other posts several recommend a bridge style for those that like to lay on thier sides. In general does a bridge allow a flatter lay without the shoulder pinch I was getting when I sleeped on my back in the SB? Or is the SB just too big of a set up even for my size? Just felt like I was getting swallowed up inside it?? Any help??

Thanks in advance!!