Hi, all! I've decided to introduce myself after browsing your forums for a bit.
I've gotta say that this is one top-notch forum you all have here.

I'm currently in college. Finishing off my GE this semester and transferring out.
I'm also working right now with an insurance textbook company. I work in an office and all day I think about being outside. I also do voluntary conservancy work for the local wild life here. In turn, they give me access to otherwise closed to the public land.

I've been sleeping in hammocks on and off for years at home, so I thought I would take my bed with me to the great outdoors! I'm a fan of DIY gear and tinkering. I also love rock climbing! Nothing better than hangin' from a hammock a ways off the ground. The morning sun rise is spectacular!

As far as winter hanging goes, I haven't really tried my hand at it. So, I'll be looking forward to all of your posts on how to stay cozy!

I look forward to swapping tips, photos and stories with everyone here in the future!

I'm leaving tonight on a road trip with some friends to San Fran and Sac for the weekend. From there, we're headed to Sequoia National Park for a fun filled week. I'll be the guy "hangin' loose!"