Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Raven View Post
Wow that looks well made. Your flash almost makes the Coyote look copper!
Thanks, the photos are actually fairly accurate on how they look, at least in my basement.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbamaguy View Post
Excellent looking quilts you got there!!!!!!!!!!!! Paul and the group at AHE are always quick to deliver and do make some very high quality gear. I really like the coyote and should have gotten that in my DIY kits instead of the multicam. I lke the quilts from AHE, I have used my New River UQ on a Clark, Eno Dn and now a Blackbird as well. I hope you enjoy them as much I have enjoyed mine.
Yeah I was thinking digi cam but I`m glad I went this route.

Quote Originally Posted by Booya View Post
Wow, I knew the new river was a good fit on the BB. But, it looks really good in your photos.
They do fit really nice. Almost like they were meant for a hammock

Quote Originally Posted by pgibson View Post
They look great Tbone. Glad they made it to you in good shape. One thing just looking it you pictures. Be sure to only snug the end channel cords to much tension can wrinkle the insulation causing an air gap. Be sure to just snug them there should still be some give.

Looks great.
Now you hit on the real reason I posted pics , professional assessment and advice, thanks. The quilts look great, thanks for excellent product.

Quote Originally Posted by SwingFromDeez View Post
Wow that looks really nice!
Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Swing Theory View Post
That's incredible. That's the stuff I want to learn about.
I`ll try to get some better photos of them this weekend in the wild.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkayaker1 View Post
Love that color--very fetching. And a great place to take a snooze when you are fatigued after hoisting those weights.
What is this fatigue thing you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by TrailKits View Post
Nice looking set-up! Looks really comfortable and I like the colors.
Thanks . I checked out your website. You have alot of good stuff and interesting info easy to access right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
If you travel to a desert, make sure you leave a beacon on to find it again.

Looks good.

Brown, the new black.

cutter
OD and coyote , is there really any other colors out there ?