So, I took my HH Expedition Classic out to the Big Brown Creek Primitive Camping Area. The trail was very nice (3 miles in same 3 miles out), the site was very secluded, near a fishing dock and well maintained. Everything was great except the HH, I'm 5' 11", 198 lbs and for some reason could not get my legs comfortable in the HH, my legs would hurt behind my knees and the sides would push against my feet when I laid at the suggested diagonal, not sure if I did anything wrong with the set-up, but I set it up the same way as the video except I used the "Garda" set-up. Also, I am not very comfortable with the entry to the HH, it made it very difficult to adjust my bag and gear and the "lounge chair feature is so-so. So, I got up the next morning, ate breakfast, hiked back out and drove straight to REI and returned the HH. When I returned home I compared the length/width with other hammocks, then placed my order for a Warbonnet BlackBird 1.7 DL (I wish it was really black though; Olivebird). My reasoning is that I felt the HH was a bit too short for me, even though I am not quite 6', also I think I will like the side entry feature of the WB.http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...00001020196431