eno doublenest
    Tarp
    Noah's Tarp 12
    Insulation
    HG + AHE tqs/uqs
    Suspension
    donated whoopies

i'm sad......

I reaaaaaly wish I was packing my gear to head to mount rogers this week. It is one of my favorite places to go. I had to miss my annual thanksgiving weekend trip there this past fall, and the ponies are calling my name. Last year, I had a baby pony come right up to me. couldn't have been maybe 3 weeks old. Had a neat patch of fur that looked like a bullseye, so thats what i named him. His mama kept her eye on me from about 10 yards away to make sure i didn't do anything funny. Oh how I love the mountians and miss them terribly.

So in honor of ya'lls trip, I am going to go buy another eno this afternoon so i can introduce another person to hanging. I am looking forward to getting out this february on a sunday/monday hang or two, I am jonesin bad. Does anyone else suffer from this affliction?

On a side note, since i usually only post at work, this weekend i started to watch some of shug's videos. WOW, that dude is a trip, informative, yet hillarious. I loved his rendition of slingblade.
    Last edited by Big Papi; 01-17-2011 at 15:00. Reason: spelling

• + New Posts