Hello to all. My name is Jeff and hammock camping is going to be completely new to me. To tell you a little about myself, I am an avid Flyfisherman (hence my screen name which if any of you tie will understand) and most of my camping will be car camping while going to streams around the SE. I am also looking for a way to get out into the woods easily to get away from it all.

I am about to pull the trigger on a WBBB 1.7 and looking to learn a lot from all of you on this forum. I want to thank in advance both Shug and Grizz for all of their great videos. They have given me a great head start on what I can tell will be a new way for me to spend my hard earned cash. I know I will have a lot of questions and will lean on the knowledge of the board and its members for help. So here is my first one. As I stated, most of my camping will be from where I can drive up to the spots so weight is not an issue for me right now. I am planning on getting the WBBB with the web suspension because it looks like it is probably the quickest set up method. Is this correct and is there any drawback to the web suspension?

Thanks again and looking forward to meeting many of you out in the woods.