Hi Gang,
2new2hang here. I'm a newbie hammocker, trying to decide on my first hammock, as well as to purchase hammocks for my wife and 13 year old daughter. After much reading on the forums, staring at You Tube videos till the wee hours, and haunting the internet, I believe I have things narrowed down to the three I listed in my subject line. From reading many of the posts here, I am a bit stuck trying to make a choice. My big dilemma is that I live in Tokyo, Japan and don't have any real opportunities to try out any of these hammocks. So, I was hoping to get some advice from any of you that would like to comment.
First off, I am a fairly large fella, at 6ft and 265lbs (no one has ever used the term "svelte" and my name in the same sentence). I also have very wide shoulders (kinda like my waist) .
Second, I have a bad tendency to roll to my side or stomach when sleeping (hate sleeping on my back).
As far as when I would be hanging, I would need a 4 season alternative. Since both my wife and I are teachers, we have vacation spread out throughout the year, and would be out quite often during breaks. Here in Japan we have weather varying from the upper 90's (or higher) in the summer and sweltering like the planet Mercury, to well into the teens in winter and buried in snow in the more mountainous areas. (I wanna be like Shug and breakfast from the hammock while making snot bubbles when it's 15 below zero! Awesome! )
Ok, so here are a couple of my thoughts, and you can let me know yours.

When looking at the WBBB, although it seems like a great hammock, I noticed that it seems very narrow. In pics from above, it looks like a sea kayak and I was not comfortable with the idea of being compressed at the shoulders (any thoughts?). Thing is, everyone seems to rant about them.
The HH Deluxe Explorer seems really wide and comfortable from what I can gather from photos and comments. It was one of the first hammocks I found on the net and I have always thought it would be the one I would go with.
Then, along comes the Clark and I'm thinking, wow, that seems really cool. Yeah, it's as expensive as a Lear Jet , but the entire integration looked really neat. From the couple of videos I could find (NX 250), it seemed however, a little tippy and a bit of a pain with the little spreader rods. I also have not seen anything in the way of an under quilt for it (will any of them work?). I wasn't sure about hanging options on it (same as others?), nor have I got any idea about the space inside. I saw a comment from some folks about it being really a flat hang, and others saying you hang like a banana. The tarp also seems very small, so for blowing rain, would you get wet? I read somewhere that it was too wide on the outside, and other tarps wouldn't fit it. Anyone know if that's true? All that said, it still seemed like a really cool hammock.
Now, I am not a human ATM, but I am willing to spend some money on good gear that would be right for me, so I will spend what I need to. I just didn't want to end up buying 3 different sets of hammocks so I could decide (besides, my wife would hang and gut me like a deer. And she's not a hunter).
My question is, can any of you guys and gals shed some light on helping me to make a decision?
I hope I have given you enough info about me and not too much rambling. Thanks very much for your time and advice. Take care.

Best,

Russ