Hey everyone, wanted to give you all an update on Littlebogg and I. Well the car is still a work in progress I found there was more wrong than I first thought but it is coming along. I should have it on the road sometime this week. The deliveries have started pouring in and all I can say is wow. So many of you have given from the heart and we will have everything we need and some extras. Littlebogg thinks it is Christmas again. You all have been so such a blessing. Littlebogg Said to me the other day “well I won’t have to be a ground dweller now “Followed by a huge “sweet”. I am so thankful to all of you. The one thing that has really blown me away is the folks that have said I will send you a care package and the package end up being a hammock or tarp and whoopee slings with notes that say use it or pass it on. And that is what we have started doing. Anything extra we are getting we have started to pass on the Boy Scouts that are in need. This has become bigger than just us. And I think this speaks a great deal about all of you and how one act of kindness can grew. I know I will forever be a better person because of this. I will never be able to find the words to thank you all for all you have done for us. Thank you just doesn’t seem to be enough. So Littlebogg said to tell you all in his best Shug voice.

Thankee fellers,

Bigbogg and Littlebogg