I was out testing both Permethrin treated clothing today, as well as a Grizzbridge. Both worked great!

But lately I have been reminded of the charms of my Claytor No Net.

I need very little sag in this hammock. It is comfortable either way, little sag or lots.

Claytor Diagonal lay right or left easy to find a sweet spot with no calf pressure and only minimal knee hyper-extension, or sometimes zero knee H-E with exact sweet spot:

Claytor mid-line position. No need for diagonal. My legs are straight, or actually knees with miniscule bend, ZERO calf pressure/knee hyper-extension. This is the perfect way to use a PeaPod, and as or more comfortable as a diagonal position.

Any one else ever sleep on the mid-line? I switch back and forth between diagonal and mid-line, but comfort is just fine on the mid-line.

I don't think many folks are buying Claytors anymore. And some folks will prefer other brands for a variety of reasons. But this hammock remains one of my favorites, and THE favorite- for me- when using a PeaPod. This narrow hammock allows the top layer of the PeaPod to be closer to my body with less gap. And laying on the mid-line allows the top to sag down even more.