Well, my journey begins tomorrow. I think I've forgotten about 10 things (that I don't know about yet ), but my pack seems to have gotten heavier; go figure.

Just wanted to thank everybody here for all the incredible insights and sometimes wacky ideas that are found almost daily around here. It's hard to believe that a year ago I was looking forward to curling-up on a rock, root, or whatever to go to sleep. Ahhh, the blissful ignorance of youth.

A big-HUGE shoutout to all the "HF Elders" who no doubt grow tired of answering the same questions over and over and over and over, but still do so without even a hint of "what a dumb question". Also, for being big enough pains in the butts at WhiteBlaze until attroll (he's Da Man) broke down and created this little corner of nirvana just to make them shut-up about how great hammocks are.

I'm really gonna miss you guys and gals, but I'll feel better every Monday when I wake-up in the woods knowing that ya'll are heading to work (and Grizz is off to save the world with math). Just Jeff, how many folks owe you tons for your website? Thanks!

Well, I gotta get up at 4:30am to catch a flight to Atlanta so off to sleep. In the words of James Earl Jones, "Peace, Love, Dope. Now get the blank out of here". I'm gone; off to the woods!

Warbonnet is on, bourbon is stowed, and the adventure begins.

P.S. I'll be checking in from time to time; don't go talkin bad about me.