Tarp
    ENO ProFly
    Insulation
    The Texas Humidity
    Suspension
    TreeHuggersnDrings
    Images

First hang, hows it look?

Well, Got my hammock in early this week and finally got a chance to really hang it (I hung it for like 5 minutes the day I got it just because i was so excited but didn't really make it right). I realize the trees are a bit far apart, but thats all I've got at home so i made due. I hung the hammock with eno slap straps, (which ive already experience some stretching... ugh!) slapped on a Adjustable structural ridgeline from whoopieslings, just to see if i like it or need it, and hung the eno profly. I hung it upside down at first, but i flipped it later. Anyway, shortly after that i laid back and enjoyed it! Then had my girlfriend lay it it so i could snap some pics. She wouldnt get out after that... nap time!

So just let me know what you guys think. I know its kinda low but the trees were rather far apart i think, and the slap straps really arent that adjustable. Any tips, pointers, advise, constructive criticism, or just plain criticism is all welcome! Ill be taking it tomorrow camping for two nights so hope it goes well.

PS if anyone likes mountain biking around the tyler texas area, ill be at tyler state park and doin some riding all weekend! shoot me a pm and we can meet up!

Had a few problems uploading all my pics so ill try and put them in a photo album under my profile... maybe i can do it there idk...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Taco13; 07-21-2011 at 18:43. Reason: up on the pics

• + New Posts