Thread: My SP is lost

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My SP is lost/now found

My swichback was out for delivery today so I checked my mail and a key was there for the larger packages. I was thrilled until the key would not work. I was not to worried because when out mailboxes are full she uses the mail box around the corrner and leaves the key for them... I hop in my car and go to the boxes around the corrner and the mail lady is still there so I tell her the key is not working. She tells me to go try again and if it does not work to just put the key back in my box because she will be right over there when she is done to get my package out and bring it to my door... Well it did not work, and true to her word she pulled up in front of my house with a package and left... I did not even look at the name and opened it up to find some flower print jackets so I looked at the name and it was not even my address. It was the lady's down the street so I had to go deliver her package and exlain why I opened it...I am so pissed right now because the tracking now says it was delivered but I can't even contact my post office to see what my mail lady did with it..
    Last edited by spaceweaseal; 10-04-2011 at 15:40.

• + New Posts