Quote Originally Posted by DBasi View Post
He seemed to stay on it all night or I would have heard about it. I also had my 9-year old daughter in a Hammock Bliss with a pad that night and she said she was warm as well. I believe I can get rid of my tents now and get each of my children (7 in all) their own hammocks. Now we just enough trees to hang from
There's a book out called The Ultimate Hang that has a great illustration of a multi hammock hang using 2x4's, rope & rebar stakes that you may wanna look at.

Quote Originally Posted by zukiguy View Post
My son and I are both hammockers too. The local leadership claimed that hammock camping didn't satisfy the privacy requirements for Tiger Cubs. Did you have any problems with this in your neck of the woods? It's Florida for Pete's Sake....This place is made for hammocks.
I'd do a search for the Guide for Safe Scouting and see if that has any guidelines in it for you. I know here Tigers, Wolves and Bears normally only go on family campouts with the Webelos doing the overnighters without parents. They prefer to have the Webelos to tent together to help them work on the buddy system, teamwork and such.