Over the past two days I've been E-mailing Marty at Wilderness Logics. My first E-mail was just an inquiry asking if he would add pockets to the corners at the tie-outs for me. Marty's answer came within hours, wanting to confirm we we're on the " same page "... reflecting a true concern with my satisfaction .. I sent him specifics and asked what the additional cost would be. Again, Marty quickly replied, quoting me a fair price. One more E-mail asking how I should pay the extra , there was no place on the check-out for me to add the " optional" funds. His reply was add a "Buff', he sells 'em for $10.00. <<< End of Day One

I went to Marty's site to order my Snipe and Big Daddy ... and what did I see ... Marty added the pockets as an option, easing my check-out, while seeing others may want this convenience and making it available to all. <<< End of Day Two

How's that for Customer Service .. and in the midst of the Christmas rush .. I call that First Class ... God Bless America !! ..Thanks Marty..