Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
I'm still sitting here kinda awestruck at the work they did on mine. Like I said...it looks like it was designed and manufactured this way...not an after-market modification.

One of the things I've always been kinda bummed with on my HH is that I've never been able to use it as a chair comfortably. The way they describe in the videos on their website just isn't in any way comfy. It's too narrow and feels like you're gonna slip out. Enter, Mod 4. Now I'll be able to sit on it, lounge in it during the day sans net to suck up the breeze. And STILL be able to use the bottom entry to get in when the bugs hit or when the tarp is pulled WAAAY DOWN LOW to keep me dry.

Next...after this upcoming hang, I'm gonna send in my HH Hex tarp and get doors and pole pockets done on it. It's already our group shelter in inclement weather...but I'll be prepped and ready to rock for spring storms!
I just got home from work and ZQ shows me this thread. Sure makes a guy feel good knowing our customers are happy. We hope to continue as long as ZQ's fingers hold up.

BTW, I now have a removable ridgeline on my Explorer. That makes a big difference too when it comes to a lounge chair setup. Dutch biner at the head end that allows the line to be rolled up with the netting.