Now using 850FP Down...

The last month you guys have kept me busy, I certainly do appreciate everyone who has ordered quilts from me. Getting close to having everyone's order complete and shipped in next few weeks.

I have a few items of news, first new avatar, what'ca think??? I like it, will be releasing new website in a few months with new color scheme and logo.

I've updated current website with direct PayPal buttons to make ordering easier if using PayPal. If you need a custom quilt I can still be contacted through email or via PM here. Buttons should be pretty straight forward with colors, options, and sizes. Be sure to review your order carefully as once the quilt is in production changes are a little more difficult.

I'm working on pictures for all products, gloomy time of year here in Michigan, and I've been so busy making quilts and shipping them that there are just not enough hours in the day. I know, just an excuse...

The really big new is all quilts will now feature 850FP goose down. I'm super excited about this change and really looking forward to using this down. First shipment is arriving Wednesday via FEDEX..... WOOT!!!! Not that the 800FP wasn't nice but 850FP will be even warmer for given weight...

That's all for now, again, appreciate everyones support...