ok, this is my first visit to the site. My name is Chad and I have always been a tent camper. I work at a specialy outdoor store in Oklahoma and had a customer come in who is a "hanger." Since then, I have been watching videos and learning as much as I can. I think this is something I could be interested in. I have been looking at Hennessy, Clark, Warbonnet, and JRB hammocks. JRB and Hennessy really stress their "lay flat" technology, but I am curious if one tent is noticebly more comfy than another. I generally am a middle of the road kind of guy when it comes to features; i don't need super convenient, but i also want more than super light. So I would like to shoot for somewhere in the middle. I really liked the look of the Hennessy Hammocks, but then when I saw the Clark hammocks they seemed considerably more versatile without having so many separate attachements. And is there any way of trying some of this stuff out before purchasing? I would really like to see how comfy it is before I actually invest in one. Sorry for the long post. Any help would be appreciated.