Spring is just around the corner! This means the Washington Coast Clean up is around the corner too. http://www.coastsavers.org/ Officially clean up day is the Saturday April 21'st. But i like to get a head start and start on Friday, set up camp on the beach and start collecting trash, and leave Sunday. So I'll be on the beach, April 20th to the 22nd
Keep in mind small debris from the Tsunami in Japan are starting to wash up already.

Here's some photos from last years hang.

Oh don't want to forget the clean up part.

Shi Shi beach is located a few miles south of Neah Bay Washington. While the beach is located inside Olympic National park, the trail to the beach is located within the Makaha Reservation. A $10 dollar tribal recreation permit is required. No over night parking at the trail head. Pay parking is available .5 miles and 1 mile from the trail head. Olympic National park does require a hard sided container for food, not necessarily a bear can. But bear cans are available from the park @ the ranger station in Port Angeles.
The trail to the beach is about 2 miles with little elevation gain. It is notoriously muddy. It is the Washington coast...plan for rain. The weather has been nice the last few years.
I'll see if i can dig up some GPS coordinators later.