I recently did an over night in Ivestor Gap and had the pleasure of hiking part of the Art Loeb trail and I must say it was awsome. I did a little research (well really just looked at some online images) and thought it would be cool to through hike the whole Art Loeb. All 30 glorious miles, and what do ya know? A couple of buds were thinking the same thing. I got on board early and was chomping at the bits to go for long walk in the midle of no where. Here's where it gets complicated. I have a 15 year old daughter and she's deffinately a daddy's girl. She heard me making plans to go off the grid for 3 days, and everything was cool till she heard the dates. Turns out the day I would be getting home is the day before she leaves for a band trip to Orlando for 5 days. She tells me she doesn't want me to go. What a bummer! But when I asked her why she said she doesn't want to go 8 whole days without seeing her daddy. (If you have daughters you know what I'm talking about here) but my puny little heart just melted. And I went and told her if it means that much to her, I'd just stay home... What the heck should I do?