I took my family to our cabin for the easter holiday. Having received a new WBBB hammock and UKhammock down UQ recently I was eager to test them.
Living above the artic circle winter is far from over, temps can vary from -10 to 30 F and there is plenty of snow.

Test conditions were: Hammock WBBB 1.7 dbl, UKhammocks UQ rated to 5F/-15 C, and a Haglofs sleeping bag as TQ (rated to 20F). I did not deploy the superfly nor used warm water bottles, space blanket etc. This was a test of the UQ/TQ setup.
I slept in wool underwear with a fleece cap.

Temp during the day was -2 C / 28 F, so I expected night time temp. to be around -5c (-10C at most).

I set up the hammock in "porch mode"

I am using Ukhammocks triangle thingys to attach the UQ. This being the second time I use it I am still in the trial-and-error phase.

The triangle thingys are attached to the hammock by friction , I just slipped the shockord knot inside the whipping and it seems secure.

The UKhammocks uq seems to be of good quality, with 900 FP down and box wall construction. The color is olive green both inside and outside - I prefer earth colors but would have liked different color inside-outside to easier identify correct mounting.

The mocking part?

I went outside at midnight, after trying to convince my wife that I was not insane not quite succeeding A clear night with the milky way and the moon above me. Starting temperature was - 8 C / 17 F and everything just fine.

At 2 am I woke up, feeling a bit cold. Adjusted the UQ and sleeping bag and went back to sleep. At 4 am I had woken several times because I felt chilled. Checked the thermometer and it was - 18.8 C / -2F.

I resigned and went inside to my wife

I could have slept outside all night if I had no choice. But a heated cabin was to tempting.
I chose not to augment the test conditions but would have used a warm water bottle, down jacket, space blanket and tarp etc in real life.

I didn't get any specific cold spots, but my sleeping setup was not adequate in the temperature I encountered.

Conclusion:

Now I need a decent top quilt