I don't post a lot...but I read a ton and have been a member for a few year now.

Because of this forum I have been able to modify my hammock to meet my 'getting-older-hiker' needs. And making some of the modifications has been a 'piece of cake' for this very un-domestic lady (My mom finds it funny that I will repair horse and dog equipment by hand before I will borrow her machine to sew...let's put it this way: I once seized up a sewing machine. Mechanic that repaired it said: "I've never seen a machine seize up from lack of use before!")

Due to the brilliance of all those that have gone before we the hanging masses with new ideas and then going one more step and either offering to make the modification, sell products to help with modifications, posting either very easy to understand directions...or even better: Videos! to help the rest of us with our modifications. (Yes, using that word a LOT!)

The rest of us are having the time of our lives modifying our hammocks and thoroughly enjoying our hanging-hikes!

So, I thank you all (Too many to try and name!), my hat is off to you! Kudos! Thank you for your wisdom, guidance, and generous help. And may you experience many happy hanging blessings!