Quick question folks. I've been looking at underquilts and I like the 3/4 Phoenix from Hammock Gear but when I went to place my order on line it said they couldn't ship to my location. I'm in eastern Missouri. Called and left a message and send an email.

Anyone else experience this?

Any comments or opinions on the Phoenix 20 degree 3/4? I'm 57" tall so it's only 15" short of covering all of me See there are benefits to being short!

Only 12 oz but i'll get one ounce of overfil for good measure. Seems like it'll do well for me as i won't be out in zero weather but do plan on a lot of fall backpacking this year.

In case I use a tent, I went wiht a Marmot Arroyo down bag. When unzipped far enough it'll work well as an overquilt and it's super light and compacts well.

Still assembling all of my gear for my first overnighter but did put up my Hennessey for the first time on a day hike with the kids. I'd already installed whoopie strings and used the martin hitch set up. It's great. I did buy a couple of ultralight titanium states from Vargo Outdoors. A good company with outstanding customer service.

Trying to fit the first official overnighter in sometime over the next few weeks. When I do I promise a lot of pics of my "from nothing" to fully equiped hammock guy. I owe it all to you folks, thanks for the education!

Gideon